- Previe Image In A DIV Before Uploading.
- Generate Thumbnail On File Select.
- Light Weight.
- Pure JavaScrit.
- Cross Browser.
- Your code will be lightweight because it will have zero dependencies.
- Your website will perform better. You won’t need to load external scripts and stylesheets.
- You’ll have more control. You will have built the clock to behave exactly the way you want it to (rather than trying to bend a plugin to your will).
<input type="file" name="FileUpload" accept="image/*" id="ImgFileUpload"/> <img id="previewImageFile" />
No need to customize it. Just copy paste.
Troubleshooting the Errors
Do it with concentration and patience. Check your alls steps and again and all codes or scripts. If you find any error you can contact us anytime via comment or better via email, We are always here to help you.
That’s all we have. We hope that you liked this article. If you have any problem with this code in your template then feel free to contact us with a full explanation of your problem. We will reply to you as time allows us or If you have any doubts and problems please comment below. We are happy to help you! If you liked this article, Don’t forget to share this with your friends so they can also take benefit from it and leave your precious feedback in our comment form below. Happy development, See you in the next article.