When you are busy running a business, you would ideally want all the other tasks to be managed by a system that would have the following features:
- Organization of contact information and interactions with customers and prospects;
- Matching the right information with the right team members for various tasks to be completed within the sales pipeline;
- Setting up and establishing the marketing funnel metrics and the sales pipeline itself for seamless conversions;
- Security and safety of all your information when you are busy conducting all your business online;
- Intuitive content and data-driven campaigns that would work in the metrics from the marketing funnel structure so as to reach the right audience;
- Complete email marketing support to cut down on monotonous tasks so that engagement would be optimal;
- Ensuring that all of the above would be done at a minimal cost of the company and without the need for engaging various people to handle all the technicalities;
- Removing the scope for hires that would have to manually do the tasks that can easily be automated at the touch of a button;
- Getting insights and analytics that would help in changing direction and correcting any lost purpose with the right inputs about your performance.
Enter The CRM Platform:
While all of the above might sound like a rather tall order, we can assure you that this all in a day’s work for something we know as the CRM system. CRM or customer relationship management systems were started by HubSpot in the year 2006, and it has since emerged as a pioneering name in this industry. Since its inception, the platform itself has evolved to great heights so that it brings in even more functions that can help in digital presence building even as it lets you automate the ongoings within for a more effortless rate of conversion. Yet, along with all this, there has also been an increase in the number of HubSpot competitors.
Opportunities And Competition
As the tasks above will demonstrate, the work of HubSpot or a HubSpot alternative is basically to make the life of an entrepreneur much easier by automating the mundane and building a presence in corners that the human mind may tend to forget. Yet, these are the nooks and corners where your ideal audience can also be found. In order to do most of the tasks etched out above, one would need a superhuman brain. Or, a HubSpot competitor.
Primarily, what we can see in the above description of tasks is that the digital world has exploded with opportunities. Yet, these opportunities come at a price and will be awarded only to those who know how to be smart about the way they do things. This is where the CRM system along with sales and marketing automation steps into the picture. Each HubSpot alternative will show you that it is indeed quite possible to be organized without losing your energy and mileage to mundane tasks in the digital world filled with big data.
Instead, the CRM system or the HubSpot alternative will allow you to sift through this data and match the right nuggets with your niche to create data-driven campaigns. This would help greatly when it comes to reaching the right audience in a way that will truly be engaging and memorable. Once this is done, you would have to for us on conversions that will also have scope for future upselling, reselling, and cross-selling.
Yet, the job of the entrepreneur or their teams is never really done. Customer care servicing and various other aspects can also be looked after by such CRM systems that will gather all the data and present it when a certain task has to be fulfilled. This would be one of the foremost reasons why HubSpot competitors are gaining much ground and becoming the norm for all sizes of businesses – from small, to mid-sized and finally even large corporations.
Finally, the worthy HubSpot alternative would also have to throw up the right insights at the right time so that one is able to take corrective action in case there has been a deviation from the path that would lead directly to one’s goals for a quarter or a year. This is one of the most valuable things that one would be able to achieve with the help of the right HubSpot alternative in the right place.
While the above discussion shows you how HubSpot competitors can allow you to rise above the competition to capture the market share of the niche that you are existing in, one can also see that you would need all the right features in the right places to organize within and accomplish outside. This is the very crux that you would have to bear in mind when you are choosing the HubSpot alternative that you will pin your business growth on. Accordingly, here are some of the HubSpot competitors that you can consider:
- EngageBay: This platform has been quite popular in recent times thanks to its stellar pricing and wide range of services. While the most basic package is free and allows you to handle 1000 contacts at a time, you can also take on the enterprise level plan at just $47.99 which is quite a steal considering the options it gives you.
- Infusion Soft: This is also a well-known HubSpot alternative thanks to the lead generation function. Yet, it is quite expensive for small business owners.
- Pardot: This is also a well-known HubSpot competitor, but it does not have all the wide-ranging features that other platforms usually have. Hence, you would have to pay for extra integrations.
- Marketo: This is also a well-known platform, yet it is quite expensive for most business owners to afford.
If you look at the above comparison, you will find in terms of budget and features, EngageBay is the best HubSpot alternative.