First came web app development and then came mobile app development. This shift enabled developers to create an interface apt for mobile and other handheld devices.
The market is getting overloaded with mobile phones models launching each month. Thus, it makes it essential for developers to create applications which are compatible as well as customized for all devices and also load faster.
This is where Jquery mobile comes into light, compared to others it is the first on our list due to the following benefits:
- Developers can build cross-platform applications in less time
- Hybrid mobile app development is cheaper
- HTML5 and CSS3 can be used to optimize the UI
- The framework occupies less storage thus enabling faster loading
- Easy navigation through Ajax as well as animated page transitions
- Stable user interface across all platforms and devices
It is also known as Apache Cordova, and just like Jquery it’s a popular cross- platform mobile app development framework. PhoneGap is ideal for low budget projects and it enables developers to create multiple versions of an application using a single code stream. Other benefits include:
- A single code stream is compatible with all platforms (i.e. IOS as well as android)
- Requires less time and effort
- Testing and deployment become effortless
Sencha is a popular HTML5 mobile app development framework which allows developers to customize features as per the requirements of the user. Applications built using this framework work on all platforms and there is no need to alter code stream. In addition, applications load faster with less or no glitches.
It’s one of the oldest frameworks used for hybrid mobile application development and it provides an easy access to all native functionalities. Benefits:
- Seamless performance on Android as well as iOS systems
- The functional entities present in the framework help to create apps which perform seamlessly.
- It’s easy to build prototypes within an integrated environment
- App development is less costly as it is an open-source framework
Just like titanium, meteor is also an open source framework which is used by developer to build applications which are compatible with multiple platforms. It allows rapid prototyping and automatically removes bugs which new applications might have. Also, it comes many external libraries and plugins which can utilized to create an ultimate mobile user experience.
This is the best tool to build native mobile applications. It’s an open source framework in which developers can develop a mobile application using a web source code. Thus, they don’t need to change the entire code and only some modifications are required. Also, the code can utilized in multiple versions without modifications.
This is an innovative framework which helps to develop high performance applications. In addition, the apps built using this framework are compatible across multiple platforms. Other benefits include:
- It requires only a single source code which can then be utilized to create both android and iOS apps.
- There is easy and quick access to native libraries
- It’s extremely lightweight so the application loads and downloads faster
- It encompasses several libraries apt for specialized requirements
- Lastly, it allows easy integration of front-end with back-end
The Bottom Line: