Customers love coupons! Eversince the late 1800’s when coupon had first used in the market up to these modern times where coupons are already digitized, people are always looking for coupons whenever they buy products. This is why online coupons can be a great marketing tool for your business. Recent research shows that there is a direct brain linked between online coupons and happiness. And when your customers are happy, your business will surely boom.
Table of Contents
Reasons Why More And More Companies Are Using Online Coupons:
- A chance to sell items that had been stock in their inventory for so long. One can create discount coupons for these items to sell or a coupon which makes it a freebie when they buy a certain item or reached a certain amount.
- A chance to reward their loyal customers. Loyal customers are any business’s best friend. So it is just right to show them your appreciation by giving them coupons.
- Use them to build your list or your customer base. Have a new product? Or your company is still quite new? Then use coupons to grow your customer list. You can apply discounts for their first purchase or free shipping for a limited time span.
- Online coupons can give you higher rating and great feedbacks online. With online coupons your customers are surely happy and satisfied and they probably would let everyone know about. You can get ratings from review sites like Yelp, Foursquare and Goole+ and all these positive reviews would help your business a lot.
- Coupons can also increase your social media presence. Did you know that 60% of people are willing to post/share about a product or a business if there is a coupon or discount being offered? Social media sites like twitter and facebook are very powerful nowadays.
Now you know that online coupons are indeed a perfect marketing tool for your business. I believe that every business, from electronic cigarette coupons to travel coupons, should always have an active online coupon to use across their online distribution channels. So go forth and coupon! But wait, before you do that, here are some of the tips that you can use to make sure that your online coupons will surely be a blast.
Tips On How To Use Online Coupons For Marketing:
Tip #1: Think about how to make the coupons attractive to customers. With so many online coupons around give it some edge that will allow it to standout from the competition. Is it a new product on the market? Is it seasonally relevant? Know its strength.
Tip #2: Studies show that online coupons with 20% and below are easily dismissed by customers. So start with 25% off and above.
Tip #3: Some customers like the exact amount rather than discounts. So try pricing your online coupons like $15 or $20 off.
Tip #4: Avoid using online coupon codes with “0” and “O”. It is confusing and people can get upset when the discount is not applied because they enter it wrong.
Tip #5: Come up with new offers every month or every other month. Online coupons that do not expired are boring and there is no sense of urgency to buy the product. So go ahead and put a deadline to each online coupon you offer and then after one finishes, come up with another online coupon that will surely look fresh in the eyes of customers.
Last But Not The Least: Promote It:
Now you have a killer online coupon for your marketing technique. It’s time to tell the world about it by promoting it. Promote as much as you can! Promote it online in various platforms, like in social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest for you business success . Let other bloggers and partner sites spread it and in no time, you’ll see how successful it would as a marketing tool.
Marie Felipe is an online writer for more than 6 years now. She now maintains the website Vaporizerco.com – An electronic cigarette coupons and electronic cigarette review website . She loves e-cigarettes because it allows her to smoke indoors or while she’s working in front of her computer.