Advancements in technology have offered businesses many products they can use to grow and build relationships with their audiences. Podcasts and webinars are some of these products. They can help you spread your brand message and build a community of people around your brand, service, or product.
But which format is right for your business?
This post seeks to explain some of the benefits you can compare to help you decide on the best format to use for your messages.
Let’s start with podcasts:
Podcasts are audio files that your audience downloads or streams online. You can use them to establish your expertise on a topic or share information about your brand.
What Are The Benefits Pf Creating Podcasts?
- They are portable, easily accessible, and convenient. Your audience can listen to podcasts on the go or while performing other tasks.
- They can help you build credibility and authority in a niche. Podcasts can allow you to create deeper connections with your audience
- You can use them to repurpose high-performing content
- They can help you reach a wider audience. Featuring other experts and influencers can also expose you to their audiences and increase your reach.
Webinars help you bring together a wide variety of audiences over the internet through a webinar platform. The webinar software allows you to create a virtual online meeting where you can share your presentation.
You can also incorporate features like screen sharing, file sharing, images, and videos.
What Are The Advantages Of Creating Webinars For Your Business?
- They offer you a targeted audience and position you as an expert. Your audience must register, set aside time for the event, be there on time, and listen for the duration of the webinar. They will not do that if not interested in what you have to offer.
- You can use them to make sales. You can soft-sell your audience by creating content that solves their pain points and delivers value. The content you use should educate your audience on “what to want” so that by the time you make an offer, they all want it.
- They help you increase your reach. You can reach an audience from anywhere in the world.
- You can keep your audience engaged and offer them tremendous value. Your audience can ask questions, chat, offer opinions, and receive answers in real-time.
For a comprehensive look at the pros and cons of webinars and podcasts, check out the infographic below from FLOW. Their detailed comparison can help you find out which one is the right choice for your business.
This Infographics is shared here after legal permission from FLOW