Norton is one of the major brands providing a strong antivirus tool to detect and prevent the entry of malicious programs. It fights to remove the viruses, malware, and spyware from your system. It completely scans the system to check the presence of any harmful threats. But sometimes you might face issues while running the scan feature. The scan option will not work or might get stuck in between the process. But there is no need to get worried and contact Norton Online Support for the same. The best thing to do whenever facing issues with Norton is to get the best tech support available.
If you are facing issues while doing a virus scan using Norton or are getting stuck in the process, the steps given below can be used to fix this issue:
Norton Virus Scan Not Working And Not Complete, How To Fix?
- Close all the running programs and restart your computer. Try to establish a new connection and then check if the scanning feature is working properly.
- Run live update to fix the issue. To do this:
- Click on Norton.
- Now from the options given, click on security and then click on ‘Live Update’.
- After the Norton live update is done, click Ok.
- You should be able to see a message ‘Your Norton Product has the latest protection updates.
- Now close all the programs and then restart your computer.
ALTERNATE: Norton Virus Scan Not Working And Not Complete, How To Fix?
- Another option to fix this issue is to download the Norton Power Eraser. For this follow the steps given:
- After downloading Norton Power Eraser, click on save.
- To run the software, click on the setup file you have saved.
- Go through the terms and conditions and click on ‘Accept’.
- Open the Norton Power Eraser, click on the option ‘Scan for Risks’.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get the scan started.
Following these ways, you can fix the scanning issue with Norton antivirus and get the best out of this software. If you have any doubts about the problem-solving techniques then you can contact the Norton Antivirus Support Number and get it answered immediately. The technical executives are well trained and efficient in resolving the Norton issues. They are working for such issues for a long time and have gained a lot of experience over time. Their professional level can be trusted by the Norton users and can be contacted anytime you have an issue with the software.