One of the biggest companies in the world, consequently, Apple is also one of the most sought after employers. They are also based out of many countries and their devices can be found globally. Apple is known for its congenial but competitive work atmosphere and here are some top facts about Apple and working there:
- Apple has more than 98000 employees across the world.
- The average salary of an employee at the headquarters of Apple is US $125,000 a year.
- There is a better chance that you have of being accepted as a student to Harvard University than you have of getting a job at the Apple store.
- As many as 64% of Apple’s employees are resident at San Jose.
- Apple has its own retail stores in as many as 15 countries.
- It is not all that easy to be a cheat at Apple. The company creates fake projects that new and senior employees are asked to work on. In case the project is leaked, the company is aware of the source and that employee is fired immediately.
- Apple is also the most valuable brand globally at the present moment.
- Apple as a company makes more than US $300,000 per minute which translates to more than US $5,000 every second.
- The only country where iPhones cannot be marketed by Apple is Brazil as another company has the trademark.
Apple is not only a global giant but with its network of dealers, distributors and employees forms of one of the biggest conglomerates in the world. They have very keen processes and make sure that they pick out only the best from all the people who apply to work there. Clearly there is an excellent reason that Apple is one of the top companies in the world today.