In recent years, advancing technology has transformed mobiles into a handy multi-talented device that can accomplish everything from online shopping and ordering food to reading books and booking tickets. With mobile apps, everything you need is either at your fingertips or delivered to your doorstep and now, this convenience is extending to money management and simplifying finances for on-the-go generation.
So whether you want to keep a track of your expenses, transfer cash in real-time, trade-in stocks, calculate your taxes, compare insurance policies, or even apply for a personal loan, there is an app for everything!
So here are some of the best apps to make all your money-related matters quick and easy:
1.) Money Tracking Apps:
Managing money is one area where most people struggle because who has the time to keep a track of every single penny? So here are 4 apps that will keep a constant watch on all your money moves and help you manage your monthly expenses wisely:
- Walnut: Walnut will group your expenses in different categories so you know the major source of all your expenses and stay on track. It will also handle the periodic cycles of your credit cards.
- Qykly: Qykly will sort your income and finances to help you analyze your savings and expenses better. It will also remind you to pay your monthly bills.
- ET Money: This is a brilliant app that facilitates paperless investments, bill setup and payments, analyzes all your existing investments, and also suggests relevant cards and offers.
- mTrakr: It tracks your daily expenses, integrates budget planning feature, reminds you if you are mismanaging your funds, keeps a check on your bank balances, and also shows you your tax liability if you share your income.
2.) Stock Trading Apps:
All of these apps are ideal for Millennials. Whether you aspire to be a stock trader or want to start investing in stocks, these apps will make your work quick and life easy:
- Upstocks Pro
- Angel Broking
- Motilal Oswal
- Stock Watch
3.) Tax Calculation Apps:
These tax apps will tell you everything you need to know about Indian tax laws and also help you compute your tax liability based on your income:
- Think Tax
- Tax Guide With 10 Calculators
- Income Tax Calculator
- Tax News and Views Widget
4.) Instant Personal Loan Apps:
Quick cash loan apps have emerged as an excellent way to get approved for personal loans in India. These urgent cash loan apps have a hassle-free online application process, quick approvals, and paperless processing. Here are top 5 quick cash loan apps in India for those who want to skip endless paperwork and a long wait for loan approval:
- AnyTime Loans
5.) Insurance Policy And Loan Comparison Apps :
Some of the most useful and informative apps to compare the pros and cons of different insurance policies and loans in India are:
- The Mobile Indian
- IRDA’s Insurance App
6.) Money Transfer Apps:
Virtual mobile wallets are now catering to the evolving needs of shoppers. These secure payment platforms are fast replacing traditional payment methods and have already surpassed the use of credit cards. Here are the top 5 most popular and preferred mobile wallets in India:
- Amazon Pay
- Google Pay
With that, we’ve covered all the major money management apps for all your financial needs!