Facebook is a powerful marketing medium when it comes to social media because it has a few things going for it. Some of these aspects are:
- Its easy ability to support various kinds of content – images, videos, lots of text-heavy content and so on.
- Its sheer size in terms of active users.
- The ability for a business organization to create and propagate content after having done deep demographic analysis.
Small wonder then that more and more businesses are turning to Facebook for marketing success. There are many ways in which you can meet all your marketing goals but here are the top 5 easy ways in which to do so.
Here again, you will have to do a bit of analysis to find out who and where you target audience is. For instance, if your target is the working professional, then you are perhaps better off by releasing your content either during the regular commute times or even restrict it to the weekends when the professional might have more time to sift through content. But if your target audience is a ‘work from home’ person then you can probably release the content any time.
Get Your Target Market Right:
Facebook allows you to select your target audience in an unbelievably granular manner. So if you have identified your potential customers in a thorough way, you can apply these details to Facebook marketing too.
For instance, you can run targeted campaigns that are aimed at:
- German speaking men,
- who live within a 30-mile radius of a specific place,
- andare between the ages of 40-50.
Truly, getting into the details is a good idea when marketing on Facebook.
Facebook allows you to do almost anything when it comes to content and you should use this to your advantage. Some of the ways in which you can do so:
- Think creatively and not always from a ‘sales pitch’ point of view.
- Use images, video, text posts and so on.
- Link to interesting content –other posts and YouTube videos that have an association with your brand.
Optimize Your Content:
As with any other social media network, Facebook also has certain ‘settings’ which go a very long way in optimizing your content. So do pay attention to the number of words that you use in your basic description. Also pay attention to the size of your images and ensure that the end result comes across as high quality in every way possible.
Everybody loves the chance to win something and running a Facebook contest is one of the easiest ways in which you can engage and even galvanize your followers and fans into doing something more for your brand. For instance, you could run a contest that gets people to click and post photographs with your products. You could then give the winner a 100% refund on their next purchase.
An extra tip – talk about your Facebook page in other collaterals as well. Mention it on your website, on your card and even in your store.