In this ever growing digital world, content marketing is ravishing the floor. The New Year 2017 comes with an ever growing craze of content marketing, and there are solid reasons for that, as well. Nearly 70% of the B2B marketers are trying to create more meaningful and attractive content in 2017. Yes, they have been doing the same in 2016 as well, but 2017 calls for a new approach.
Another recent research has indicated that nearly 51% of the B2B buyers are currently inclining towards content for researching and making some positive decisions. Other statistics indicated that 75% of marketers are now investing more into the field of content marketing. Well, this clearly proves that content market is here to stay.
Why Focus On Content Marketing?
Now, this seems to be a pretty promising question in mind. And there are 6 solid reasons to help you get your answer.
- Content marketing helps in generating the lead for business growth.
- It helps in establishing stronger brand identity than any other means.
- It is the best and proven way to improve SEO search.
- Content marketing helps in building promising backlinks.
- It helps in bridging the gap between you and your potential customers.
- This is the finest way to attract ideal buyers towards your side.
A Quick Review On Current Marketers:
YouTube and Facebook are leading the charts by adding content distribution channels with 48% usage of content marketing. Next on the list with 33% usage is Instagram, followed by messaging apps and snap chats at 20% and 13% respectively.
This Infograph is shared here after legal permission from AIS Technolabs.