This is a pretty exciting part for you and me! We get to decide what you want to sell as a service! There are so many options for services you can sell to businesses that will bring them more money and you too!
For now, we will go over three specific services that you will be able to promote.
- Website Design Services.
- SEO Services.
- Advertising Services.
I’ll tell you right now that I personally sell all three of these services. I have created a website that potential clients can contact me about advertising, SEO, and web design services. I would say if you are a newbie, I do not recommend trying to sell all three services until you become more experienced with selling one service. If I would have to pick on service that is pretty easy for newbies to sell it would be, web design. If you’re not interested in that then I recommend SEO. Alright, take a moment and think which service you want to sell and then continue.
WebSite Design Services:
- Once you have created the website for your client, you can Upsell them on more services (like SEO & Advertising)
- Web Design can be an easy sale because it is easy to show the value of your services to clients.
- Can be difficult to find cheap outsourcers that do quality work.
- Clients can be picky and want more changes on their site for free. (There is a way around this. Look at contract templates).
- Easily outsourced and can be cheaply outsourced for good results.
- You can directly show clients that they will receive more visitors to their website, which lead to more sales.
- Results depend upon Google’s algorithm which changes frequently. Hard to gage.
- Can take a while to achieve solid results for your clients. Depending on what keywords you’re going after etc.
- You can charge your clients on an initial set up fee as well as take a percentage commission from their profits. Many ways to charge for your services.
- Easy service to sale in terms of showing your potential clients that you can directly help them get more sales and customers.
- You will need to be able to know different methods of advertising and finding what methods are fit for your clients.
- You’ll need to be able to research where to outsource advertising once you decide what method fits your clients business.