In all blogger templates you can find out the attribution widget bottom of the blog. The attribution widget is the gadget in the footer that says “Powered by Blogger”. If you have tried to remove this widget then you may notice this widget is locked into your blog. If you want to remove attribution widget then follow my instructions. It is very easy to remove attribution widget into the blogger template. We all know that Blogger is a Great Platform where we can Show Our Influence of designing. The attribution gadget at footer of blog and says “Powered by Blogger”.
The gadget is locked,when you click on the edit link of attribution gadget you will notice that there is no Remove link,Because the gadget is locked officially by the blogger.If You Want To unlock the gadget follow my below easy steps carefully.
If you want to remove this Attribution widget at Design > Page Elements, you see that it can be edited…
But unlike the other normal widgets, you won’t be able to remove the Attribution widget because it doesn’t have a “Remove” button.
If you insist on removing the widget, here are the steps to remove the attribution widget on Blogger. It’s pretty easy and understandable.
1) First, go to Design > Edit HTML > Tick “Expand Widget Templates”. Search for the word “attribution”.
By Clicking (Ctrl+F) In Chrome For Search Option
2) When you see the Attribution widget code (refer to image above), change the “true” to “false”.
3) Go back to Design > Page Elements.
4) Since the lock function is disabled (by changing the code to “false”), it’s movable and can be removed as well. Click on “Edit” on the Attribution element.
5) And now with the “Remove” button available, you can finally remove the Attribution widget for good.